Position: Early Learning Center Director, Immokalee High School
Child’s Path is looking to fill a Center Director position at its Immokalee High School Early Childhood Development Center. The Center Director will oversee the day-to-day operations, while demonstrating exceptional professional conduct and consideration for the educational development, safety and welfare of the children and staff, all with a positive, compassionate and energetic attitude.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Early Childhood Education or related field required; Master’s Degree preferred
- Three to five years of management/leadership experience in early childhood (REQUIRED)
- Strong and effective leadership and supervisory skills to lead staff to excellence
- Excellent customer service skills and the ability to create partnerships with children, families, staff and the community
- Knowledge and experience with NAC Accreditation, Reggio Emilia Philosophy, Creative Curriculum and Voluntary Pre-Kindergarten preferred
- Must meet state educational requirements for a Director. State of Florida Director’s Credential required.
- Strong skills in the following areas: Detail oriented, organized, written and oral communication, ability to respond well to unusual or crisis situations
- Computer literacy required
When you join the Child’s Path family, you become part of a culture that values unique differences and celebrates the diversity of our children, families and employees. We offer an extensive benefits package that includes: Competitive salary, Paid Personal Leave, 12 paid holidays, comprehensive and affordable health insurance plan including medical, dental and vision, 401K Plan, and an Employee Assistance Plan. The potential candidate must be able to pass a background and drug screening, as well as be willing to participate in continuing education.
Child’s Path, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free Work Place
Please submit your cover letter and resume via email to Heather Singleton at Heathers@childspath.org
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $38,000.00 to $40,000.00 /year
Position: Floating Teacher
Child’s Path is looking for a floating teacher position at its Moorings and Golden Gate centers. This is an as needed, on-call position. Typical position hours could be anywhere between 7a.m. – 5:30 p.m. Must have or be willing to retain Florida Child Care Training through Florida Department of Children and Families (45 hour training) and pass a background check. This position may work with all ages of children ranging between one and five years old.
To apply, please submit your cover letter and resume via email to Heather Singleton at Heathers@childspath.org